These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Y natural website and online shop. Viewing the website or using the shop signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Ordering and payment
- We strive to ensure that the information on our website and shop is accurate and up to date: however, we can’t guarantee that it’s perfect, and we reserve the right to change or update information as needed.
- Once an order has been accepted, and payment made, you cannot cancel or amend it. We reserve the right to choose not to accept your order: if we do so, we’ll notify you and issue a credit for any payment you’ve made.
- All products offered are subject to availability. If an item becomes temporarily unavailable, we’ll contact you to determine how you’d like us to proceed. If as a result of unavailability you wish to cancel an item, we’ll issue a credit for the cost of that item.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST – this will be detailed on the tax invoice.
- Prices may change at any time as costs of natural raw materials fluctuate.
- Orders must be paid in full before we dispatch.
- Retail orders within Australia that are over $100 will qualify for free shipping.
- For other orders, you can choose your preferred delivery option when checking out.
- Wholesale orders will be charged delivery as per details provided to our registered wholesalers.
- We are not responsible for delayed deliveries.
- In order to purchase products through our website, you’ll need to create an account by registering and providing some relevant contact information.
- By registering or otherwise contacting us, you warrant that all information you provide is true and correct, and that you’re legally entitled to use any and all of the information you’ve provided to us.
- In addition, you warrant that you’re over 18, have not had your account suspended, and are not intending to resell or distribute our products without our express permission.
- If we believe that you have not met any or all of these conditions, we reserve the right to take whatever action we deem suitable.
- We also reserve the right to refuse or suspend your registration at our discretion.
- You may cancel your account at any time by contacting us by email. Note that it will take up to 14 days to process your cancellation.
- If you have a faulty product, we’ll replace it at no cost to you, provided you send us the faulty item/s and your receipt of purchase within 14 days of purchase.
- We don’t offer a refund if you just change your mind – that’s why it’s important to choose carefully. We’re happy to discuss your skincare and make recommendations via phone or email, to help find the products that are most suitable for you.
Privacy and security:
- While we do our utmost to ensure the security of this website, it’s not possible to offer a 100% guarantee that the site will always be stable, free of errors, or secure. Thus you agree that you use this website at your own risk.
Third party sites:
- If you click on a link that takes you to a third party site, you’ll be subject to their Terms and Conditions. Y natural will not be held responsible for the conduct of third parties.
- Y natural asserts the sole rights to the material on the website and online shop, including but not limited to product descriptions, logos, images, and other documents.
- You may download copies for personal, non-commercial, use, provided you retain all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials,
- Reproduction or use for any other purpose is expressly forbidden.
Use of the website
- These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time: it’s your responsibility to be aware of any changes made, and to conduct your use of the website accordingly.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Y natural and its employees and directors from any claims connected to your use of this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- Any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions and arising from use of our website will be governed by the laws of Australia.