For many of us, a fun part of a night out is getting all dolled up and getting a little experimental with our makeup look for the night. Whilst you may look and feel all glamourous, your skin won’t feel this way if you don’t properly cleanse your face properly after a night out. As makeup is heavy and often filled with harsh chemicals that can clog your pores and wreak havoc on your skin, causing blemishes and irritation.
So, here is a 5-step routine to help properly cleanse your face after a night out using your favourite Y natural products…
- To begin, dab a little bit of 603 BALANCE Organic Jojoba Oil underneath the eye area to help remove some of the harder to remove smaller details.
- Next, lightly wet the face and place some of the 102 CLEAN Foaming Cleanser on a cotton pad and apply it to the face most of the makeup has been removed.
- Dry the face with a towel, and apply some more 603 BALANCE underneath the eyes and in the small corners of the face.
- Spray some of the 403 REFINE Organic Skin Conditioner onto a cotton pad and gently apply it to the face to help it achieve the best results from your skin treatments and moisturisers.
- To finish off, apply some of the 501 PROTECT Anti-Age Moisturiser or the 502 HYDRATE Antioxidant Moisturiser depending on your skin profile.
Your face should then look and feel squeaky clean…